I put yet another PID controller in my “good” Silvia. This board isnt the greatest shape so it is installed in a rather awkward spot. This biggest issue is probably going to be getting at the SD card in the bottom of the board if I ever need to change the audio prompts.

I used JB weld to put the standoffs for board in place. I’ve had lots of luck with this stuff and it works well. You can see the grey goo in the upper left portion of the board.

This board turned out to have precision voltage reference that was out of whack, so it will need replacing at some point. I should have a video of this in operation for the next instalment.